You have no items in your shopping cart.
Take Care of your Bean bag
Instructions for filling your SOO SANTAI INDOOR & OUTDOOR Bean bag
- To make it easier, have a friend assist you and chose a space with no breeze so the beans don't fly around! It can be fun!!
- You will need a paper clip to for opening & closing zip on beanbag cover , our products are designed this way to meet with Australian Safety Standards and to prevent children gaining access to beans and accidentally ingesting them!
- The white inner bag should be placed inside your bean bags cover so the zippers line up. Cut the corner off the plastic bag containing beans, to create a spout but grasp the spout shut until ready to pour.
- Have your friend hold open the beanbags cover and slowly pour the beans into the white inner liner. Don't over fill, as you will need space to let the beans move when you sit on the bag. We suggest filling ¾ full and then close both zips, turn bag over allowing the beans to form shape of bag and then try it out!!
- Repeat this process until filled enough and add your desired comfort level.
- Remove the paper clip once zipped closed and if there are any beans left in your filling bag, tie securely and store safely away from children or pets.
- Then simply relax and bask in your SOO SANTAI INDOOR & OUTDOOR Beanbag!
SMALL LIGHTWEIGHT BEADS PRESENT A SEVERE DANGER TO CHILDREN IF SWALLOWED OR INHALED. THIS MAY RESULT IN CHOKING OR CAUSE AN AIRWAY OBSTRUCTION.
Cleaning bean bag
Follow these simple steps whenever your lounger needs refreshed:
- Brush off any loose dirt
- Use a gentle solution of warm soapy water to gently wash fabric
- Rinse thoroughly and allow to dry naturally
- Please note that products do NOT come filled for outside Indonesia
Beans can be purchased through major retailors such as
Bean filling is an approximate guide only and depending on your comfort level, more or less beans may be required.